Sunday 30 October 2011

Cleaning Sundays

Today was a stay home and do my washing and cleaning day. Was going to attempt to go through all my boxes and things I have to move, but, well that was way too big of a task so it was put on the back burner...again.

Lucky it was steaming hot out, my clothes dried within a moment out in the sun. As did my sheets, lucky me though, I put my back out re-making my bed with them so the rest of the afternoon was spent laying like a plank on my bed. If I didn't have my fresh sheets I may have been cranky about it.

Outfit: I picked up this lovely day dress at www.woolloongabbaantiquecentre.com  It is one of my all time favourite stores in this whole big world. It's always hard to stop at just a couple of purchases though. It has no tag so I am unsure who it is made by and where from.
I'm unsure where I picked up these little ballerina flats but I believe every gal should own a pair in every colour to go with every outfit when more dressy shoes are just not appropriate, like when cleaning and hanging out the washing. Although, there's nothing wrong with that is there. Life is better in pretty shoes.

Accessories: I believe headscarves are a gals best friend, for hot days and lazy days, just whip a couple of pins in a french twist and apply a scarf over and voila. This one I acquired at a thrift store years ago, too long ago to even remember which one.
My earrings were given to me by the lovely Lucy at Love Lucy Vintage Boutique   They are clip ones and stay on suprisingly well. I have a few pairs of vintage clip ons but find they fall off at the faintest touch, being over 50 years old will do that I guess.

So it's Monday already again tomorrow, I'm sure the weekend will be back around again as quick as it was over. It's meant to be 25 degrees and sunny tomorrow, If only I could go on a picnic, instead I'm back in my little clinic. One day closer to my next little holiday. Positive thinking, ha!
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment