Friday 28 October 2011

Satadee Pink Lady

So today I am spending the day hunting for the perfect cottage for summer.

I awoke at 5:00am and boy oh boy was the hard, I am not one that goes to bed early so I didn't have as much beauty sleep as I surely needed.

Outfit: You will never guess where I purchased this lovely off the shoulder Tee from, Coles Supermarket, that's right folks apparently supermarkets now stock clothes and swimwear. We really are getting more Americanized by the day. Oh & the Tee was only $15, how I love a bargain.
My skirt is one I also purchased recently at *ahem* Valley Girl, I can't believe my whole wardrobe today is 'new'.
The fabulous scarf was a gift from one of my dearest & oldest friends Wahoo, she's been over seas for a couple of years & I miss her ever so, it's a nice little reminder of her, close to my heart.

Accessories: The shoes I purchased on eBay about a year ago (a gals best friend ye'ol eBay,everything right there at your fingertips).
My bag I found at a little op shop in Cleveland, I was having my nails done & day dreaming out the window (a favorite past time) and I saw it in the window o the shop opposite the salon & squeeled in delight. It was something ridiculous like $7.00 too.
My bracelets are a mixture from etsy and he large one I got bought for me when I was in Thailand. I was sitting at this little tiki bar talking to the bar gals, trying to talk about our lives, where they are from and their families brought very broken English. It was quite funny actually, sitting the for 5hrs sipping on Malibu, haggling at lady boys & having D&M's with ladies you can hardly understand. Abyway they asked why I was there in Thailand, a trip I'd planned for myself and also what I do for work. They were so estatic to hear of my career as a nurse & my further studies to become a midwife so they called over a local lass sellin jewels and showered me in them. So surreal but so special, they were all clapping and laughing wih tears in their eyes. Ha,then started a man hating conversation but we won't go there, that's something I've released from this little mind.

Pout: This is a lipstick I picked up whilst in NYC earlier this year, another trip I did all on my lonesome. It was so wonderful. Anyway I purchased it at Sephora and it's shade 'Rouge 10'. So delicious.

Have a Devine-o weekend lovelies.
Au Revoir.






No comments:

Post a Comment