Sunday 12 February 2012

Films on a Friday

On this night I headed out for a lovely night of dinner and a movie. We went and saw The Artist and let me say it was just the most beautiful and funny film. I have enjoyed a silent film in the past but this was just made so beautifully. I highly recommend it. After this I went and met up with my darling house mate and close friend in the city where we drank a Litre Stein of beer (hey mine was a shandy as I never drink beer, it was actually delicious!!) We caught up on the weeks adventures and what a great end to the week it was and an even better start to the weekend ahead. This is what I wore.

Outfit: I picked up this little number at none other than Target a couple of weeks ago at Chermside shopping centre. I was shopping for lingerie and this dress jumped out at me from a hidden rack, it didn't have a tag but once I gave it to the shop assistant after trying it on and falling in love she informed me it was all of $14.88, hello sailor. I enjoy it as it has these lovely flared sleeves, also being bold red, how could I pass it up. The shoes are by the lovely Vivienne Westwood in collaboration with Melissa. One of the many pairs I own, such a fun and romantic shoe.

Accessories: These divine earrings are part of a cute and quirky collection from Erst Wilder, a designer from Melbourne but I funnily picked them up at my favourite boutique Love Lucy Vintage Boutique in Cairns, but never fear she does sell lots of her pretty delights through her Facebook store (just click on the name to be directed to the store).  The bag was purchased at the etsy store Rummage Vintage, the bangles are a scattered collection from various thrift stores around Brisvegas. 

Pout: I am wearing my favourite Revlon shade again today, 'Fire and Ice #720'. Pucker up lovahs.





How could I not post a pretty picture of the lovely lass and myself with our 1L Stein's. I am proud to say I finished it too and for a lass that never and I mean never sips on the bubbles of beer I truly am proud. I can tell you I slept very soundly that night.


No comments:

Post a Comment