Sunday 12 February 2012

Naughty Nights

So on this night I headed into town for a friends celebration for her day of birth. I had a couple of bubbles at home with some lovely dolls before we headed out for a night of dancing in slight. We had a few whisky's whilst out (I the bright bird decided on doubles) just to eventuate into some sickly ladies, so it was home for us at midnight. Met both some lovely new folk and caught up with some more vintage of friends. Was a delightful evening prior to a pumpkin being murdered scene. This is what I wore.

Outfit: This divine dress is made with love from the lovely Hot Couture. They are an Australian label and make the most beautiful of frocks. The garment is made so well with the best of fabrics and fits like a glove. As you could imagine I have a big wish list for them constantly. My shoes were purchased on eBay at this store SHOEZY-Co and although they are one of my cheaper pairs of shoes they are ever so comfortable and have lasted so well for the amont of ware and tare I have given them. I could wear them all night until the sun comes up and not even have the tootsies ache. Gosh I love wedges.

Accessories: So this clip of roses came stitched to a snood I purchased on eBay, the snood was actually quite small (I think it was either made for a dwarf or a bun). The store I found it on is Hakulnamatata and they have an assortment of pretty hair adornments. The bag is a etsy purchase all the way from California USA, the store is Luckedogsattic and they always stock lots of vintage treats. The ring was a gift from a friend I used to live with when I resided in Melbourne. What a town that place is, one of my great loves.

Pout: The lips I am wearing here is my shade of Rimmel London  shade 'Alarm #170'.
 Perfect for pouts and kisses.



No comments:

Post a Comment